Program of Studies
Program of Studies
Linked below are the Senior Bulletins for the 2012-13 school year.
Colonel Senior Bulletin 1
Colonel Senior Bulletin 2
Colonel Senior Bulletin 10.9.12
Colonel Senior Bulletin 11.12.12
Colonel Senior Bulletin 1.8.13
Colonel Senior Bulletin 1.22.13
Colonel Senior Bulletin 2.4.13
Colonel Senior Bulletin 3.25.13
Colonel Senior Bulletin 4.15.13
Colonel Senior Bulletin 4.22.13
Find and manage scholarships
Explore thousands of colleges
Easy-to-use and free for all types of students
FASTWEB Scholarship Guide
Our school profile is a detailed document outlining the course offerings for our high school students, as well as graduation requirements.
2012-2013 School Profile
- SUMMER APPRENTICESHIPS AT AREVA
- Nuclear services with a broad overview of other operations at AREVA
- Must be a rising high school junior, senior, or graduate with post-graduate plans.
- This is a paid apprenticeship!!! Program Info Presentation and Facility Tour February 28th 6:30-8:00p.m. Reservations for the Presentation must be received by February 25th.
- Deadline to apply is May 4th. Your Math, Science, and Technology teachers have information as well as the Counseling Office. Don't miss this unique career opportunity!!!
- 2013 Emory Pre-College Program for High School Students
- Pre-Collegiate Summer Program in Early American History for high school Juniors and Seniors at The College of William and Mary.
- Brochures and application are in the Counseling Office.
- www.wm.edu/niahd for additonal information and forms.
- Deadline to apply is April 18, 2013
- Virginia State Parks Youth Conservation Corps
- Summer of Art 2013 College Preparation Program in Los Angeles Otis College of Art and Design
- AgDiscovery is a FREE, two-week summer enrichment program for high school students (ages 14-17) that desire a hands-on experiential learning opportunity focused on agriculture and related sciences. Virginia State University’s is the local campus hosting this program. The application deadline is March 23, 2013.
For more information about AgDiscovery (including info about other AgDiscovery programs, and the application process), please visit:http://www.aphis.usda.gov/agdiscovery. Also, for information concerning opportunities for students (such as internships), please visit http://www.aphis.usda.gov/audience/students.shtml
S.T.E.M. Academy and CENTRA Health Summer Opportunities
VIRGINIA STATE UNIVERSITY
- JUNE 16–29, 2013
Students gain hands-on experience in the disciplines of veterinary science and food safety by working with small ruminants and farmed fish, observing on-farm processing, and learning field and laboratory research techniques. Field trips and guest speakers provide exposure to agricultural production and research, as well as a variety of related professions. Students will reside in a university dormitory. This program is facilitated by the Virginia State University (VSU) School of Agriculture, with collaboration from USDA partners and industry representatives.
Summer Residential Governor's School
If interested in the 2013 Summer Residentai Governor's School, please follow the link below. Deadline for submission of the application to the Counseling office is January 7, 2013. Please see Mrs. Hanson before December 19th if interested
2013 Summer Residential Governor's School Information
Foreign Language Summer Residential Governor's School
If interested in the 2012 Foreign Language Summer Residentai Governor's School, please follow the link below. Deadline for the application is December 9, 2011.
2012 Foreign Language Summer Residential Governor's School Information
Southside Virginia Tobacco Tuition Assistance Program
Click here for the news article.
Early College Program
The Early College Program is a unique and exciting partnership with Central Virginia Community College. Early College is a 2 - year program designed to allow selected juniors to earn an Advanced Studies high school diploma from their home school and an Associate of Arts and Science Degree in General Studies from CVCC at the same time. Students will attend the college courses at the Campbell County Technical Center in the morning and have option of returning to their home school in the afternoon to take elective courses and participate in extra-curricular activities.
Early College Student Application
Early College Teacher Recommendation
Early College Courses and Credits
Early College Application Timeline
Central Virginia Governor's School
Here is a link for the Governor's School Application
Governor's School Application
Suicide Prevention - 7th grade
Suicide Prevention - 9th grade