We have officially launched a Campbell County Public Schools Face book page. We are excited about the opportunity to connect with the Campbell County community. Through this page, our goal is to positively promote our schools as well as keeping our students, families, staff, and community informed and up to date on important school information.
The comments posted to our page will be monitored to ensure a safe and supportive environment and we reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments. CCPS abides by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and ask you to do the same. Please review the posting guidelines below.
Please visit us on Facebook and while you are there, don't forget to like, follow and share the page!
Facebook Posting Guidelines
To ensure this forum remains a safe and supportive environment for a learning community, we monitor the comments posted to our page and delete any item that
is inappropriate. Campbell County Public Schools abide by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and asks its Facebook Fans to do the same. In particular, please do not “post unauthorized commercial solicitations”; “bully, intimidate, or harass any user”; post content that is “hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity, violence,” profanity or promotion of alcohol or controlled substances, or “do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.”
Campbell County Public Schools reserves the right to delete any submission. The following are examples of inappropriate submissions.
1. Political campaigning or unauthorized commercial solicitations
2. False identities or any anonymous comments
3. References to private student data or personnel matters
4. Factually erroneous comments
5. Personal attacks of any kind, offensive comments that target or disparage any
protected class, comments of a personal nature regarding staff or students, or
any potentially libelous or defamatory comments
6. Any vulgar language
7. Advocacy for any illegal activity
8. A post or comment that is clearly off topic
9. Content that cannot be translated into English by Google Translate or other
free online translation software
10. Spam or included links to other sites (except links approved by the District)
11.Content that otherwise violates Facebook’s Statement of Rights and
Responsibilities. Facebook encourages all users to utilize the “Report” links when they find abusive content.
Campbell County Public School Policy
• Acceptable Use Policies https://docs.google.com/a/campbell.k12.va.us/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=Y2FtcGJlbGwuazEyLnZhLnVzfGNhbXBiZWxsLWNvdW50eS1zY2hvb2xzfGd4OjFkMjdiZjRhYTVhNDlkYjc
This comment policy may be revised at any time.