Campbell County Schools are now offering online registration
Parents can now register students in Campbell County Schools using our online system. There are two ways to enroll, depending on whether you already have a child who has attended Campbell County Schools or not.
If this is the first child in your family to enter Campbell County Schools, please complete the New Family Registration process. After completion of the online registration process, you will need to provide your child's school with the following documents prior to registration day:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Physical Health and Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency, which could be any of the following: Lease document, Mortgage document, or a current utility bill that includes the physical 911 address
- Any Special Education, Legal, or Medical records that the school might need
If a child from your family has attended Campbell County Schools in the past, you can complete the registration forms by logging in to your Parent Portal account. When you log in to your Parent Portal account, you will find a link to the Online Registration in your inbox. The Online Registration link in Parent Portal is open during the following times. For Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten - April 15 to June 1 and for all other students mid-June to the end of August.
Completing the forms online doesn't replace attending school registration day but will greatly reduce the time and amount of paperwork needed to complete registration.
If you do not yet have a Parent Portal account, you can click here to sign up for an account to complete the online registration.
* It may take up to 2 hours after signing up for a new Parent Portal account to receive the Online Registration link in your Parent Portal inbox.
The online registration page may need to open a new window in your web browser. If you are having trouble with the registration process, please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in your web browser.